Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Visualising your space

Over the last couple months I've been working on a couple different projects which have involved helping my clients visualise their space as being different from their existing decor, design etc.
These conceptual drawings go a long way when magazines, fabric and paint swatches just aren't enough. Here's some of my latest work...









What helps you make decisions on your decorating ideas? How do you reach people with your ideas?



On another note, the guilt of not being able to make it to the gym due to caring for my 1 month old and my very active toddler has manifested into humorous resentment for those who have the time to.....


Happy Tuesday Everyone! Let those creative juices flow!
Designing B.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.