Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shedding some fabulous light on the subject

I am so happy to be back and active on the bloggosphere. I've been MIA for about 9 months now and while this is usually about the amount of time it takes to bring a baby into this world, I on the other hand, have been busy raising two over this period.

These past few months have brought many changes, including moving cities, setting up shop and establishing new relationships with new clients. I am thrilled to be back for the holidays in my home town.


Lately, I've been sourcing some light fixtures and as always, I tend to get carried away with my research when it comes to pendants and chandeliers. Here are some fabulous breath taking luminaires!




My personal fave... No. 6! Will find a spot for these fabulous pendants in our new space!


What are some of your favourite light fixtures and why? Please share.

Hope this lights up your day!
Designing B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.