Monday, April 02, 2012

Amusing Monday Morning Read

While catching up on all that I missed on Houzz over the last month, I came across a really amusing and clever post by Architect Jody Brown. Pairing personalities with their architectural styles, these images were a fun read.

'Find your Architechtural Style'.......

Bungalow Style  exterior

Vernacular Style  exterior

Cape Cod Style  exterior

Hamptons Style  exterior

Mid Century Modern Style  exterior

Italianate Style  exterior

Greek Revival Style  exterior

Soho Loft Style  exterior

Odd thing is that I would have liked to be in the Hampton's category when I was in my twenties and now that I'm older and into my thirties, I would love to be part of the Soho loft category (without wanting to date Kanye of course LOL).

Happy Monday everyone!
Designing B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.