Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome to my First Blog post!

It's a lazy Sunday Afternoon. We just had our first snow yesterday and there's snowflakes in the air!  The excitement of the holidays is starting to take over!


Today I'd like to share with you some of my top stocking picks for my mantle this holiday season. 


Devonshire Striped Stockings
 

                  Of course we must not forget about our faithful pets over the holidays.

Figure Skate Stocking - Just Perfect for Winter!
                                            
Snowflake bead application on Felt Stocking - Tres Glam!


    
This precious stocking is perfect for that little Ballerina in your life!


This Velvet Regal Stocking brings just the right amount of fun and elegance to the mantle


             To find out where to get these fab buys just click on the stocking of your choice!

See you Monday!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.