Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's whats inside that counts.... Closets!

Hello all! Its Hump Day and I have been a busy B, space planning and designing our next home. The focus for today was our Master Bedroom closet. It is a generously sized closet and dressing room, however my budget is not seeing things my way. Today's inspiration pages are dedicated to fabulous closet spaces.
Enjoy!



Esquire 2010 contemporary closet
Pacific Heights Residence traditional closet
closet contemporary closet

closets  closet
Esquire Design House contemporary closet
Closet A  closet
Mans Closet and Dressing Area contemporary closet
Although I believe it's what's on the inside that counts (in closets too), it doesn't hurt to have good bone structure (giggles).

Phew... Getting closer to the weekend!
Designing B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.