Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy American Thanksgiving to all our friends and family south of us! It's been lovely to read all the warm wishes and the inspiring messages on the many blogs I follow and all the status updates on the social networking sites.

With the holiday spirit surrounding us I can't help but dream of warm and inviting decor ideas for the home.  My absolute fave and a possible DIY this season is this 'holiday' subway sign with a heartwarming message.

My holiday mantel contemporary living room

Holiday wreaths are a great way to spruce up your space both indoors and outdoors.



This Pier 1 Peacock Feather wreath was a personal favourite of mine for this past year!

I just adore this Parisian themed table setting by designer Toby Fairley. I love the bistro feel for this holiday Breakfast nook. 
Breakfast with Santa 3 traditional kitchen

Here's a Glam yet Cozy table setting by decordemon
Brian Patrick Flynn modern dining room


A must have for holiday decor is of course the Christmas Tree! These are some fabulous scenes...
 


Here's a very interesting alternative to a traditional Christmas tree...

Creative Christmas Trees

These creative and simple wrapping paper ideas would look great under the tree and around the home...

Hope you found these ideas helpful! Merry Decorating!
Designing B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.