Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE Letters' in your home

Happy Valentines Day!
Art and Typography has added a new element to the word LOVE in today's interiors.There are so many ways to inspire, motivate and express who and what you are with just these four letters. 

Here are some of my fav images in honour of today!





{via Coulson MacLeod}


{Via: Etsy}

Love Sign by William Dohman modern accessories and decor




{via: HGTV}


{via: Caitlin Hill}







{Above Images via: Made by Girl}




{via: howdoIlovethee}


Here's to a day filled with L.O.V.E.......
Designing B. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the love :-) I think my favourite is the art from Coulson MacLeod. I also really like For Like Ever :-)

    {I just heard about another colour palette generator called My Colortopia: http://mycolortopia.com/ You might want to check that one out too :-) }

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.