Friday, December 02, 2011

A Friday with Flowers!

My handsome hubby bought me some beautiful white roses to bring some cheer and inspire me today.... Thanks babe! Its amazing how much life plants and flowers bring to our interiors and in our lives.



Today's post is on flowers bringing life to our spaces.




We start with Peonies... they are my favourite!
Dreamy whites eclectic dining room

Living Room Chic contemporary living room
Niche Interiors: San Francisco Interior Design Services modern living room

Dreamy Whites eclectic dining room

custom painted cabinets, wavy glass cabinet doors, tile backsplash mediterranean kitchen
Master Retreat traditional bedroom

I couldn't resist these lovely party arangement flowers! So Pretty!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Designing B.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, especially in these cold winter days! The lilac on the white dining table is absolutely beautiful! And thank you for including my peony pic. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Erika,

    Thanks, I just started the blog and it's nice to have someone who's work I admire comment back.

    I think you'll enjoy's today's feature on my blog!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line. I'd love to hear your comments.